Time Management Skills
We all have lots of demands placed upon us yet we only have a limited amount of time to get them done.
This course will help you to make the most of your time by covering some of the most effective time management techniques and approaches that you can use.
This programme will help you to:
- Understand what managing your time is really about
- Identify the time stealers that eat into your day
- Use a log to help you manage your time
- Learn how to say no in the right way (and feel good about it!)
- Delegate your workload more effectively
- Understand what work is urgent and which is important
This programme is made up of 9 sessions including 7 presenter led and 2 animations.
- Effective Time Management
- Time Stealers – How Do We Identify Them?
- 60 Seconds – How To Use A Daily Time Log
- Left Brain & Right Brain Thinking For Better Time Management
- Improve Your Effectiveness By Setting Goals
- How To Say No
- 60 Seconds – Allocating Tasks – The BALM Method
- 7 Ways To Delegate Work – For Managers
- A Quick Delegation Audit Exercise
Each session comes with the following:
You will also receive a coaching blueprint to help you embed the learning in the workplace.
Ordering is really simple.
The price of this course is just £14.95 per person and you can pay by card below.
For that you will have access to the 9 sessions that make up this programme.
Q – Is this programme certified?
Q – Is there a test or an assessment?
Q – Do I get a discount if I order in bulk?
Q – I’m booking for someone else. What happens after I order?
Q – Can I lease or purchase this course to put on our own LMS?
Q – How long does each session last?
Q – Do I receive any reference materials?