With this help of this course you will be able to plan out and manage your projects more effectively.
You’ll learn how to set objectives, plan tasks and resources and how to manage your project team.
Nothing will be left to chance!
This programme will help you to:
- Describe what a successful project looks like
- Plan out your goals for each project
- Develop a project plan that works and is flexible
- Manage your project resources
- Keep to your budget and time restrictions
- Keep track of your projects and monitor their progress
This programme is made up of 17 presenter led sessions.
- Understanding The Key Characteristics Of All Projects
- What Makes Up A Good Project Team?
- How To Run An Effective Project
- The Different Phases Of A Project
- The DNA Of A Project Plan
- Setting Project Goals & Objectives
- Phase 1 – Project Initiation
- Phase 2 – Project Planning
- Phase 3 – Project Execution & Control
- Phase 4 – Project Closure
- How To Estimate Work
- How To Manage Project Risks
- How To Manage Resources
- Managing Stakeholders
- Project Budgeting
- Project Planning Tools
- Understanding Critical Path Analysis
Each session comes with the following:
You will also receive a coaching blueprint to help you embed the learning in the workplace.
Ordering is really simple.
The price of this course is just £19.95 per person and you can pay by card below.
For that you will have access to the 17 sessions that make up this programme.
Q – Is this programme certified?
Q – Is there a test or an assessment?
Q – Do I get a discount if I order in bulk?
Q – I’m booking for someone else. What happens after I order?
Q – Can I lease or purchase this course to put on our own LMS?
Q – How long does each session last?
Q – Do I receive any reference materials?
Get In Touch
Speak to an expert
02476 998 101
Prefer to keep it digital? Please complete our quick form below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you within 1 working hour