Finance For Non-Finance Managers
Managers tend to struggle understanding the financial and commercial aspects of business.
After all, they can be complex beasts and it’s not normally part of your everyday role.
This course will take you step by step to understand this essential part of business so you develop your knowledge and competence within this area.
This programme will help you to:
- Understand the world of accountancy and finance
- Cut through the fog of commonly used financial jargon
- Understand the main accountancy statements that are used
- Understand what makes up profit and loss
- Create budgets and forecasts
- Analyse the financials of a company
This programme is made up of 15 presenter led sessions.
- An Introduction To Accountancy & Finance
- Understanding The 3 Main Accountancy Statements
- The DNA Of A Profit & Loss Statement
- The DNA Of A Balance Sheet
- The DNA Of A Cash Flow Statement
- Why Cash Doesn’t Equal Profit
- Understanding Working Capital: What Is It? How Can We Manage It?
- Capital Expenditure v Revenue (Operating) Expenditure
- Cost Behaviour (Fixed, Variable, Semi-Variable)
- How To Put Together A Budget
- Assessing Variances & Reforecasting The Budget
- The Effects Of Depreciation
- How Your Day To Day Decisions Impact Profit & Cash Flow
- Financial Analysis – Understanding Ratio Analysis & How To Use It
- The Definitions Of Commonly Used Financial Terms
Each session comes with the following:
You will also receive a coaching blueprint to help you embed the learning in the workplace.
Ordering is really simple.
The price of this course is just £19.95 per person and you can pay by card below.
For that you will have access to the 15 sessions that make up this programme.
Q – Is this programme certified?
Q – Is there a test or an assessment?
Q – Do I get a discount if I order in bulk?
Q – I’m booking for someone else. What happens after I order?
Q – Can I lease or purchase this course to put on our own LMS?
Q – How long does each session last?
Q – Do I receive any reference materials?