Sales Management Skills
Home » Elearning Marketplace | Buy Online Courses »
Learn how to become an effective sales manager who can get the best out of their staff by managing performance and coaching.
Discover the fundamentals of sales leadership and how to improve sales performance through your teams.
This programme will help you to:
- Run effective sales coaching sessions
- Plan out and lead field accompaniment visits
- Lead and inspire your people
- Understand your own leadership style
- Manage performance more effectively
- Build sales teams that deliver high levels of performance
This course is made up of 22 sessions in total consisting of 16 presenter led and 6 animated sessions.
- Leadership vs Management
- Understanding Managerial Styles
- Using Adair’s Action Centred Leadership Model
Effective Sales Coaching
- Sales Coaching Defined
- Running Effective Sales Coaching Sessions
- Supporting As A Sales Coach
- Using The GROW Coaching Model
- Giving Constructive Feedback
- The Principles of Great Feedback
- Managing Performance
- Tackling Poor Performance
- The Performance Management Chat
- Understanding The Basic Needs of Your Team
- Developing Your Team
- Dealing With A Team That Is Underachieving
- Taking A Proactive Approach With Teambuilding
- Implementing Team Values, Norms & Behaviours
- How To Create A High Performance Team Culture
- How To Conduct A Team Self-Evaluation
Supporting Out In The Field
- Field Accompaniments – After The Visit
- Field Accompaniments – Before The Visit
- Field Accompaniments – During The Visit
Each session comes with the following:
You will also receive a coaching blueprint to help you embed the learning in the workplace.
Ordering is really simple.
The price of this course is just £19.95 per person.
For that you will have access to the 22 microlearning sessions that make up this programme.
Q – Is this programme certified?
Q – Is there a test or an assessment?
Q – Do I get a discount if I order in bulk?
Q – I’m booking for someone else. What happens after I order?
Q – Can I lease or purchase this course to put on our own LMS?
Q – How long does each session last?
Q – Do I receive any reference materials?