Lead Through Change
Improve Your Change Management Skills
Home » Elearning Marketplace | Buy Online Courses »
Change is the only constant.
We are always changing whether it be a proactive change or if we are reacting to it.
This course will equip you with the skills to lead and drive through change to get people on board and to embrace the way forward.
This programme will help you to:
- Appreciate and understand the change management process
- Understand what it means to lead through changing teams
- Get buy-in for change
- Engage your staff through changing times
- Handle the impacts of change more effectively
- Understand some popular change management models
This programme is made up of 9 sessions including 5 presenter led and 4 animation.
- Understanding The Change Management Process
- 60 Seconds – Understanding The Change Curve
- 60 Seconds – Are Your Staff Resisting Change?
- Showing Leadership Through Change
- Selling The Need For Change
- Encouraging Engagement During Change
- Dealing With The Impact Of Change
- 60 Seconds – Change Management Models – Kurt Lewin’s Unfreeze/Refreeze Model
- 60 Seconds – Change Management Models – Kurt Lewin’s Force Field Analysis
Each session comes with the following:
You will also receive a coaching blueprint to help you embed the learning in the workplace.
Ordering is really simple.
The price of this course is just £14.95 per person and you can pay by card below.
For that you will have access to the 9 sessions that make up this programme.
Q – Is this programme certified?
Q – Is there a test or an assessment?
Q – Do I get a discount if I order in bulk?
Q – I’m booking for someone else. What happens after I order?
Q – Can I lease or purchase this course to put on our own LMS?
Q – How long does each session last?
Q – Do I receive any reference materials?