As a manager you need to demonstrate strong leadership and management skills to drive the performance of your people.
This programme will provide you with the techniques and strategies to lead from the front and to demonstrate the high performance levels that you expect and demand from your team.
This programme will help you to:
- Understand the differences between management and leadership
- Learn about different managerial styles
- Coach more effectively using GROW
- Give feedback in the right way
- Manage your time more effectively
- Lead, manage and motivate your people
- Manage change across your teams
- Handle conflict to a successful outcome
- Build your team into a high performing unit
- Run productive appraisals
Each of the following are presenter led sessions and can be taken in any order
- Leadership vs Management
- Understanding Managerial Styles
- Using Adair’s Action Centred Leadership Model
- Using The GROW Coaching Model
- Giving Constructive Feedback
- The Principles of Great Feedback
- Effective Time Management
- Time Stealers – How Do We Identify Them?
- Managing Performance
- Tackling Poor Performance
- The Performance Management Chat
- Understanding The Change Management Process
- Dealing With The Impact Of Change
- Selling The Need For Change
- Encouraging Engagement During Change
- The 5 Options Of Conflict Resolution
- Resolving Conflict Situations – Part 1
- Resolving Conflict Situations – Part 2
Building High Performing Teams
- Understanding The Basic Needs of Your Team
- Developing Your Team
- Dealing With A Team That Is Underachieving
- Taking A Proactive Approach With Teambuilding
- Implementing Team Values, Norms & Behaviours
- How To Create A High Performance Team Culture
- How To Conduct A Team Self-Evaluation
Running Effective Appraisals
- The DNA Of A Successful Appraisal
- Preparing For An Appraisal
- How To Structure The Appraisal Discussion
- How To Appraise Challenging Staff Members
- Following Up On An Appraisal
Each session comes with the following:
You will also receive a coaching blueprint to help you embed the learning in the workplace.
Ordering is really simple.
The price of this course is just £29.95 per person and you can pay by card below.
For that you will have access to the 30 sessions that make up this programme.
Q – Is this programme certified?
Q – Is there a test or an assessment?
Q – Do I get a discount if I order in bulk?
Q – I’m booking for someone else. What happens after I order?
Q – Can I lease or purchase this course to put on our own LMS?
Q – How long does each session last?
Q – Do I receive any reference materials?
Get In Touch
Speak to an expert
02476 998 101
Prefer to keep it digital? Please complete our quick form below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you within 1 working hour