Handling Difficult Conversations
Handling a difficult conversation will be a lot more easier for you with the help of this course.
You’ll discover how to plan out and then follow a structure for the interaction.
Don’t go into these conversations with dread any longer.
This programme will help you to:
- Plan and prepare for a difficult conversation
- Work through a structure when delivering the message
- Finish the conversation in the right way
- Deliver bad news effectively
- Handle different personality types
- Respond to aggressive people
- Approach poor performers with confidence
This programme is made up of 7 presenter led sessions.
- What Is Emotional Intelligence?
- Preparing For A Difficult Conversation
- How To Hold A Difficult Conversation
- How To Close A Difficult Conversation
- How To Give Bad News In The Right Way
- How To Handle Difficult People
- How To Assertively Deal With Aggression
- How To Hold Difficult Conversations With Poor Performers
Each session comes with the following:
You will also receive a coaching blueprint to help you embed the learning in the workplace.
Ordering is really simple.
The price of this course is just £14.95 per person and you can pay by card below.
For that you will have access to the 7 sessions that make up this programme.
Q – Is this programme certified?
Q – Is there a test or an assessment?
Q – Do I get a discount if I order in bulk?
Q – I’m booking for someone else. What happens after I order?
Q – Can I lease or purchase this course to put on our own LMS?
Q – How long does each session last?
Q – Do I receive any reference materials?