Learn how to become a better coach with this programme.
You’ll learn how to structure your coaching sessions more effectively and how to give feedback in the right way so you not only help to improve the performance of your staff but you leave them motivated as well.
This programme will help you to:
- Understand what your role as a coach is
- Deliver feedback that is constructive and helpful
- Use the GROW coaching model to structure your sessions
- Improve your coaching through learning different techniques
- Improve your questioning skills
- Take your high achievers to the next level
- Learn how to coach the “know it all”
This programme is made up of 12 sessions consisting of 9 presenter led and 3 animations.
- 60 Seconds – What Is Coaching & Are You Doing It?
- When To Coach & When To Tell
- Using The GROW Coaching Model
- Giving Constructive Feedback
- The Principles Of Great Feedback
- How People Feel When The Receive Feedback
- Coaching techniques – Example, Effect, Change
- Coaching techniques – Effective Questioning
- 60 Seconds – Great Coaching Questions To Use At Work
- Coaching techniques – How To Coach A Perfect 10
- Coaching techniques – How To Coach High Performers
- 60 Seconds – How To Constructively Challenge In A Coaching Session
Each session comes with the following:
You will also receive a coaching blueprint to help you embed the learning in the workplace.
Ordering is really simple.
The price of this course is just £19.95 per person and you can pay by card below.
For that you will have access to the 12 sessions that make up this programme.
Q – Is this programme certified?
Q – Is there a test or an assessment?
Q – Do I get a discount if I order in bulk?
Q – I’m booking for someone else. What happens after I order?
Q – Can I lease or purchase this course to put on our own LMS?
Q – How long does each session last?
Q – Do I receive any reference materials?
Get In Touch
Speak to an expert
02476 998 101
Prefer to keep it digital? Please complete our quick form below or email us at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you within 1 working hour