We’re under so much pressure and stress more than any other time in history so it’s vitally important we learn how to look after our mental health and wellbeing also building up a level resilience to cope with the demands of work and everyday life.
This programme will help you to:
- Appreciate why your mental health and wellbeing is so important
- Understand the differences between pressure and stress
- Implement a number of wellbeing strategies
- Build your resilience to cope with current and future demands
- Manage your stress levels and become aware of the triggers
This programme is made up of 20 animated sessions.
- Mental Health At Work – A Quick Overview
- Mental Health At Work
- Building Resilience At Work
- Wellbeing & Resilience Strategies – Part 1
- Wellbeing & Resilience Strategies – Part 2
- Wellbeing & Resilience Strategies – Part 3
- The Benefits Of A Lunchtime Walk
- What Pressure Are You Under? – Part 1
- What Pressure Are You Under? – Part 2
- Wellbeing – A Three Pronged Approach
- 21st Century Assertiveness – Part 1
- 22nd Century Assertiveness – Part 2
- Are You Having An Active Working Day?
- The 6 Sources Of Workplace Pressure – Part 1
- The 6 Sources Of Workplace Pressure – Part 2
- Pressure & Stress Warning Signs
- The Pressure Curve
- HSE Stress Management – Part 1
- HSE Stress Management – Part 2
How To Identify A Gatekeeper Screen
Each session comes with the following:
You will also receive a coaching blueprint to help you embed the learning in the workplace.
Ordering is really simple.
The price of this course is just £14.95 per person and you can pay by card below.
For that you will have access to the 20 sessions that make up this programme.
Q – Is this programme certified?
Q – Is there a test or an assessment?
Q – Do I get a discount if I order in bulk?
Q – I’m booking for someone else. What happens after I order?
Q – Can I lease or purchase this course to put on our own LMS?
Q – How long does each session last?
Q – Do I receive any reference materials?
Get In Touch
Speak to an expert
02476 998 101
Prefer to keep it digital? Please complete our quick form below or email us at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you within 1 working hour