Cover The Essential HR Information That You Need To Know
Home » Elearning Marketplace | Buy Online Courses »
There’s certain HR information and approaches that you need to be aware of and to adhere to.
This course will cover the most common ones so you are aware of what they and how they impact you in the workplace.
This programme will help you to:
- Understand the HR fundamentals
- Appreciate the main laws that govern work
- Be aware of the common pitfalls that staff make
- Plan and prepare for potential HR issues
- Support your staff in terms of their welfare
- Protect the company in terms of staff wrong doing
- Create a safe working environment
- Appreciate the confidentiality of data and information
This programme is made up of 14 presenter led sessions.
- Social Media Awareness
- Email & The Internet
- Harassment & Bullying At Work
- Data Protection
- Bribery Act
- Understanding Cyber Security
- Health & Wellbeing
- Anti-Money Laundering
- Mental Health At Work
- Safeguarding Adults
- Safeguarding Children
- Alcohol and Drugs At Work
- Environmental Awareness
- Freedom Of Information Act
Each session comes with the following:
You will also receive a coaching blueprint to help you embed the learning in the workplace.
Ordering is really simple.
The price of this course is just £19.95 per person and you can pay by card below.
For that you will have access to the 14 sessions that make up this programme.
Q – Is this programme certified?
Q – Is there a test or an assessment?
Q – Do I get a discount if I order in bulk?
Q – I’m booking for someone else. What happens after I order?
Q – Can I lease or purchase this course to put on our own LMS?
Q – How long does each session last?
Q – Do I receive any reference materials?