Fire Safety Awareness
This course provides you with the basics to manage fire safely in the workplace. From understand what you responsibilities are through to what to do in the event of a fire, this course will help you.
This programme will help you to:
- Understand what your responsibilities are with regards to fire safety
- Understand which laws govern fire and safety in the workplace
- Identify the impacts that you can make in terms of fire safety
- Manage your own behaviour more effectively in a fire incident
This programme is made up of 10 animated sessions.
- Fire Doors
- Fire Extinguishers
- Fire Marshals
- Fire Safety – Your Responsibilities
- Fire Safety Legislation & Health & Safety
- Means Of Escape & Evacuation
- Perception & Behaviour Of People In Fire Situations
- The Causes Of Fire
- The Classification Of Fires
- The Fire Triangle
Each session comes with the following:
You will also receive a coaching blueprint to help you embed the learning in the workplace.
Ordering is really simple.
The price of this course is just £14.95 per person and you can pay by card below.
For that you will have access to the 10 sessions that make up this programme.
Q – Is this programme certified?
Q – Is there a test or an assessment?
Q – Do I get a discount if I order in bulk?
Q – I’m booking for someone else. What happens after I order?
Q – Can I lease or purchase this course to put on our own LMS?
Q – How long does each session last?
Q – Do I receive any reference materials?