The course will cover the essential skills and approaches that you need to take to ensure that you’re creating an inclusive working environment.
This equality and diversity course will help you to understand what it all means and the steps you can take.
This programme will help you to:
- Understand the laws in terms of equality and diversity
- Appreciate the importance of equality and diversity in the workplace
- Understand the different types of discrimination that exist
- Be aware if you are discriminating at work
- Identify harassment and bullying
- Overcome and help others with victimisation
- Break down prejudice and stereotyping at work
- Treat everyone fairly and equally and promote that within the company
This programme is made up of 11 presenter led sessions.
- An Introduction To Equality & Diversity
- Understanding The Protected Characteristics
- Are You Discriminating?
- Understanding Prohibited Conduct Within The Equality Act
- Direct and Indirect Discrimination
- Associative And Perceptive Discrimination
- Disability Discrimination
- Pregnancy & Maternity Discrimination
- Harassment And Bullying
- Eliminating Victimisation
- Prejudice And Stereotyping
Understanding The 4 Types Of Discrimination
Each session comes with the following:
You will also receive a coaching blueprint to help you embed the learning in the workplace.
Ordering is really simple.
The price of this course is just £19.95 per person and you can pay by card below.
For that you will have access to the 11 sessions that make up this programme.
Q – Is this programme certified?
Q – Is there a test or an assessment?
Q – Do I get a discount if I order in bulk?
Q – I’m booking for someone else. What happens after I order?
Q – Can I lease or purchase this course to put on our own LMS?
Q – How long does each session last?
Q – Do I receive any reference materials?
Get In Touch
Speak to an expert
02476 998 101
Prefer to keep it digital? Please complete our quick form below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you within 1 working hour