Your success as a manager and leader will come down to how effective your communication skills are.
Whether it be influencing, motivating, providing information, giving good or bad news and everything in-between, if you can’t get your point across in the right way then you’ll really hamper your effectiveness.
This course will act like your guide and mentor in improving your communication skills.
This programme will help you to:
- Appreciate your own communication style
- Understand what effective communication looks and sounds like
- Plan out an effective communication
- Improve your listening skills
- Give feedback in the right way
- Tap into the way that others think
- Influence others based on their communication preferences
This programme is made up of 12 sessions including 10 presenter led and 2 animations.
- Which Communication Style Do You Use?
- Creating Clear Communications
- 60 Seconds – The ABC’s Of Effective Communication
- 60 Seconds – How To Plan Out An Effective Communication
- Active Listening – How To Really Do It
- Communication Technique – Pause, Think, Act
- Giving Constructive Feedback
- How People Feel When They Receive Feedback
- The Principles of Great Feedback
- Advanced Communication – Big Picture v Detailed Thinking
- Advanced Communication – Understanding Pain v Pleasure Motivation
- Advanced Communication – Internal & External Referencing
Each session comes with the following:
You will also receive a coaching blueprint to help you embed the learning in the workplace.
Ordering is really simple.
The price of this course is just £19.95 per person and you can pay by card below.
For that you will have access to the 12 sessions that make up this programme.
Q – Is this programme certified?
Q – Is there a test or an assessment?
Q – Do I get a discount if I order in bulk?
Q – I’m booking for someone else. What happens after I order?
Q – Can I lease or purchase this course to put on our own LMS?
Q – How long does each session last?
Q – Do I receive any reference materials?