sessions based on their specific development needs
Most popular uses for Skillshub
Here’s what our clients use Skillshub for
- As a standalone option for staff development
- For internal L&D and trainer resources
- Resources to use for the 70-20-10 model
- For use in self-directed learning
- For use in mobile learning
- Pre & post workshop activities
- As part of existing blended programmes
- To help embed the learning from internal workshops
- To use as part of internal courses
- For managers and leaders to use with their staff
- For learning reinforcement in the workplace
- As a resource for “on demand” learning
Key features and benefits of microlearning
Sessions last a couple of minutes.
Limits time away from the office.
Take Away Actions
Each session has 3 specific
actions for you to complete.
Keeps Your Attention
Better attention = better retention.
Improves buy-in to the learning.
Video instructors coupled with
on-screen graphic reminders.
“Doing” Not Theory
Sessions focused on the most
important, practical elements.
Ideal for 70-20-10 style of
training – coaching aids too.
Empowers Your Learners
Self-directed learning means they
are in charge of their development
This group want things now and
have a short attention span
Any Device, Anytime
Desktop, mobile or tablet – you
can learn on the device of your choice
Sessions can be deployed very quickly
and are ideal for collaboration
Specific, Not Broad Needs
Short, focused sessions centred on
one specific skill or behaviour
Research has proven that knowledge
retention increases with microlearning
Each session comes with a 1 page
cheat sheet of the essential information
Sessions are available and on demand
at the moment of a learning need
Coaching questions and aids are supplied
to help you coach in & embed at work
Interesting articles about microlearning
Get In Touch
Speak to an expert
02476 998 101
Prefer to keep it digital? Please complete our quick form below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you within 1 working hour