This course is aimed at customer service and support staff who need to provide an excellent experience over the telephone. From building rapport and effective questioning through to problem solving and complaint handling, this course will have you covered.
This programme will help you to:
- Understand what excellent customer service looks like
- Create a memorable first impression
- Improve your questioning and listening skills
- OHandle a complaint more effectively
- Communicate more effectively over the telephone
This programme is made up of 12 sessions.
- Best Practice Customer Service Over The Telephone
- Effective Listening Skills
- Effective Questioning Skills
- Handling Customer Complaints – Investigating On The Phone
- Handling Customer Concerns & Complaints – Responding On The Phone
- How To Answer A Call In The Right Way – First Impressions Count
- How To Build Rapport Over The Telephone
- How To Put Callers On Hold & Transferring Calls
- Taking Messages Over The Phone
- The 4 E’s Of Effective Telephone Communication
- The Challenges Faced With Telephone Communication
- The Importance Of Top Quality Telephone Skills
Each session comes with the following:
You will also receive a coaching blueprint to help you embed the learning in the workplace.
Ordering is really simple.
The price of this course is just £14.95 per person.
For that you will have access to the 12 microlearning sessions that make up this programme.
Q – Is this programme certified?
Q – Is there a test or an assessment?
Q – Do I get a discount if I order in bulk?
Q – I’m booking for someone else. What happens after I order?
Q – Can I lease or purchase this course to put on our own LMS?
Q – How long does each session last?
Q – Do I receive any reference materials?