Learn what the modern day buyer is all about so you can plan out and implement sales strategies that will appeal to the way that they see the world and how they make purchasing decisions.
This programme will help you to:
- Understand why the modern day buyer will take the shirt off your back – if you’ll let them!
- Identify the different buyer types and what they need
- Understand how your buyers see the world and process information
- Discover how to sell to different types of buyers in the right way
This programme is made up of 10 presenter led sessions
- Understanding The Modern Day Buyer Part 1
- Understanding The Modern Day Buyer Part 2
- Different Buyer Types Part 1- Activist & Reflector
- Different Buyer Types Part 2 – Theorist & Pragmatist
- How To Build Rapport
- How To Use Emotion & Logic To Influence
- Uncovering The Needs & Wants Of Your Prospects
- Understanding Buyer Types
- Understanding How Your Buyers Process Information
- Understanding How Your Buyers Think
Each session comes with the following:
You will also receive a coaching blueprint to help you embed the learning in the workplace.
Ordering is really simple.
The price of this course is just £14.95 per person and you can pay by card below.
For that you will have access to the 10 sessions that make up this programme.
Q – Is this programme certified?
Q – Is there a test or an assessment?
Q – Do I get a discount if I order in bulk?
Q – I’m booking for someone else. What happens after I order?
Q – Can I lease or purchase this course to put on our own LMS?
Q – How long does each session last?
Q – Do I receive any reference materials?