This course will provide you with the fundamental knowledge and skills of what selling is all about. You’ll learn how a sale is made by following a well-structured sales process and skills required in order to be a success.
This programme will help you to:
- Understand what the sales process looks like
- Plan and prepare for selling
- Deliver better sales interactions
- Overcome objections and excuses
- Appreciate the importance of effective follow up
- Understand when and how to ask for the sale
This programme is made up of 12 animated sessions.
- How Is A Sale Made?
- The Sales Process
- Understanding The Modern Day Buyer
- Effective Planning & Preparation For The Sale
- Overcoming Objections
- Effective Sales Interactions
- Building Pain & Pleasure
- Understanding Benefits V Features
- Selling Is About Pulling Not Pushing
- Using Emotion & Logic To Influence
- The Importance Of Follow Up
- How To Ask For The Sale
Each session comes with the following:
You will also receive a coaching blueprint to help you embed the learning in the workplace.
Ordering is really simple.
The price of this course is just £14.95 per person and you can pay by card below.
For that you will have access to the 12 sessions that make up this programme.
Q – Is this programme certified?
Q – Is there a test or an assessment?
Q – Do I get a discount if I order in bulk?
Q – I’m booking for someone else. What happens after I order?
Q – Can I lease or purchase this course to put on our own LMS?
Q – How long does each session last?
Q – Do I receive any reference materials?