This course provides you with the basics to manage fire safely in the workplace. From understand what you responsibilities are through to what to do in the event of a fire, this course will help you.
This programme will help you to:
- Understand what your responsibilities are with regards to fire safety
- Understand which laws govern fire and safety in the workplace
- Identify the impacts that you can make in terms of fire safety
- Manage your own behaviour more effectively in a fire incident
This programme is made up of 10 animated sessions.
- Fire Doors
- Fire Extinguishers
- Fire Marshals
- Fire Safety – Your Responsibilities
- Fire Safety Legislation & Health & Safety
- Means Of Escape & Evacuation
- Perception & Behaviour Of People In Fire Situations
- The Causes Of Fire
- The Classification Of Fires
- The Fire Triangle
Each session comes with the following:
You will also receive a coaching blueprint to help you embed the learning in the workplace.
Ordering is really simple.
The price of this course is just £14.95 per person and you can pay by card below.
For that you will have access to the 10 sessions that make up this programme.
Q – Is this programme certified?
Q – Is there a test or an assessment?
Q – Do I get a discount if I order in bulk?
Q – I’m booking for someone else. What happens after I order?
Q – Can I lease or purchase this course to put on our own LMS?
Q – How long does each session last?
Q – Do I receive any reference materials?