Head Of Partnership Development
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Head of Partnership Development to join Skillshub.
The role’s purpose is to develop partnerships for Skillshub that include reseller, affiliate, joint venture and distribution partnerships.
- Build and maintain a pipeline of potential partners
- Manage potential partner leads to a conclusion including negotiating contracts
- Oversee the onboarding of new partners, including liaising with their technical and implementation teams to ensure a smooth integration
- Support all partners in their sales efforts including attending sales calls with major potential end customers
- Maintain and actively manage all partners sales pipeline.
- Creating and processing client terms/contracts
- Conducting weekly and thorough follow up of existing clients/pipeline via SalesForce CRM reports
- Conducting monthly, quarterly and annual account management
- Competitive salary + commission
- Training and development opportunities
- Internal opportunities for growth
- A great modern working space
- A team that works hard and has fun
- Personal development off the charts
- Free tea, coffee, soft drinks (and custard creams!)
Please reach out and email us with your CV and a cover letter that explains why you’re a good fit for this position.
Get In Touch
Please call us on 02476 998 101
Alternatively, please complete our quick enquiry form below or email us at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you within 1 working hour.