Looking for learning and development quotes that can inspire your growth journey? Ever wondered what the greatest minds across centuries have said about learning and development?
In our ever-evolving, high-speed world, the commitment to ongoing learning has become more important than ever. So, to keep you motivated on this journey, we’ve collated a selection of inspiring quotes about learning and development from these brilliant thinkers.
Sit back, enjoy these pearls of wisdom, and remember – each new day offers a fresh chance to learn, develop, and broaden your horizons.
- “For the best return on your money, pour your purse into your head.”
- “Develop a passion for learning. If you do, you will never cease to grow.”
Anthony J. D’Angelo
- “Change is the end result of all true learning.”
- “Learning is not attained by chance, it must be sought for with ardour and diligence.”
- “Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young.”
- “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”
- “We now accept the fact that learning is a lifelong process of keeping abreast of change. And the most pressing task is to teach people how to learn.”
- “The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.”
- “You can teach a student a lesson for a day; but if you can teach him to learn by creating curiosity, he will continue the learning process as long as he lives.”
Clay P. Bedford
- “In learning you will teach, and in teaching you will learn.”
- “A learning curve is essential to growth.”
- “The expert in anything was once a beginner.”
- “Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.”
- “The purpose of learning is growth, and our minds, unlike our bodies, can continue growing as we continue to live.”
- “I am always doing that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it.”
- “Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire.”
- “Learning never exhausts the mind.”
Leonardo da Vinci
- “We learn more by looking for the answer to a question and not finding it than we do from learning the answer itself.”
- “Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.”
- “You don’t learn to walk by following rules. You learn by doing, and by falling over.”
- “The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.”
- “Learning is the only thing the mind never exhausts, never fears, and never regrets.”
Leonardo da Vinci
- “The beautiful thing about learning is that nobody can take it away from you.”
- “I never teach my pupils, I only attempt to provide the conditions in which they can learn.”
- “The capacity to learn is a gift; the ability to learn is a skill; the willingness to learn is a choice.”
We hope these quotes on learning and development have left you feeling inspired and eager to embrace your learning journey. Let them be a gentle reminder that continual learning is a rewarding and never-ending adventure. In the words of Albert Einstein, “once you stop learning, you start dying”. So keep learning, keep growing, and watch as doors of opportunity swing open before you.
If you’re looking for ways to continue your learning journey, visit Skillshub. With a diverse range of elearning content and resources, Skillshub is your partner in lifelong learning!
Start your journey with Skillshub today. Get in touch for more information.